COO for Training center
Hamrah’s is a young training center in Rotterdam with the mission of assisting immigrants to integrate into Dutch society by preparing them for the job market through teaching the language, usable skills and career coaching. We are proud to have been selected as one of the top 5 language training centers in the Netherlands. We are embarking on an ambitious plan to create highly specialized training programs that are tailored to prepare immigrants to become a high skilled force and to find jobs in high tech industry especially biotechnology..
About the role:
Hamrah is expanding beyond its language training skills and moving beyond Roterdam to other cities with high concentration of immigrants. We are looking for a COO, who will lead a rapid expansion, while overseeing successful and growing operations in our existing markets.
As a member of Hamrah’s executive team, you will report to the company’s founder and CEO, and play a leadership role that encompass the entire operation of the company.
You will also be responsible for designing and successfully launching new training programs in the existing site in Rotterdam and other cities. You will recruit local manpower, set up operations, ensure localization of our new branches. Hamrah’s COO is a once-in-life-time opportunity to change the life of those that toke refuge in the Netherlands and offer a path to integrate in the society and become a responsible citizen. We look forward to meeting you.
Relevant Experience and mindset:
- Excellent education and/or relevant training PhD in biomedical sciences or related degree preferred.
- 5+ years teaching experience at the College and University levels in Biotechnology related fields
- Formal training and experience in the biotechnology field.
- New training program design and launch experience, including having recruited and trained local staff, acquired locations, deployed assets.
- Formal training in Project Management
- +3 years experience in Teaching and training management courses
- Proven, superior communication, analytical, and project management skills (we will test for these in your interviews).
- Fluent in Farsi, English and German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make persuasive presentations.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of technical computer applications.
- Knowledge of the issues and concerns relative to public education/administration and proven success in the implementation of that knowledge.
- Cultural sensitivity and believe in gender equality is a must.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally on roughly a monthly basis
Full time or Part time
Full time. Salary is negotiable
This position is not affiliated with any bargaining unit.
Please submit your application before 22 february 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org)